Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Biodiversity debate - Australian Museum

I came across an advertisement on the Australian Museum's website for a Biodiversity Dinner debate. I am so intrigued by the topic they are going to be debating and wish I could go along. The topic is "If we humans disappeared overnight, the world would probably be better off." - David Attenborough.

It is being held in Sydney on the 14 May 2010. Unfortunately I live in a different state and I'm not sure I would fork out the entrance fee ($160), but I would love to go to hear the arguments and just be involved. I am hoping they are going to record it either via video or a podcast type arrangement so I can experience it without being there.

If anyone does end up going to this I would be excited to hear about it. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment