Saturday, March 27, 2010

First post

Welcome to Green Dreaming. I have been brainstorming and researching topics that might make my life a little greener and perhaps more socially conscious.

I currently have a veggie patch, I have 'enviro' bulbs for lights around my house, have a water tank, insulation in my roof, occasionally ride a bike instead of using the car, buy the Big Issue when I am in town, have a green superannuation option but what more can I do. I don't want to invest my money in something that is just greenwash because I don't have heaps of it (money that is), but want to try and do my bit.

Tonight, I will be participating in Earth Hour.

The plan for this blog is to document some of the things that I have researched so I can make some appropriate decision. Maybe this should be considered as my note book of ideas rather than providing all of the solutions.

See how I go! Hopefully this blog might cut out some of the leg work you might otherwise undertake to make your life a little greener.

Happy reading

Susan Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment